02 febrero 2011

Groundhog's Day

It's 'holidays' like this that make me miss the US of A.

Spain has no idea that today, Feburary 2nd, is kind of a big deal. It's basically a joke, but I love that we all wait anxiously to see whether or not the groundhog sees his shadow and the never ending debate of rather that has anything to do with winter ending or not. From the latest facebook status updates, winter is due to end soon in America. I'm hoping and praying the same applies for Huelva- I'm getting a little tired of being so cold I can see my breath inside my house.

My groundhog's day has involved dentist round 2 and finding out that I get to experience the joys of Spanish oral surgery as early as next week! My jaw hurts something horrible these days and I can't wait to just get this over with. On a lighter note, dental office 2 did have a veryy cute assistant who comforted me through the process and I definitely will be headed back there for a few fillings once all the wisdom teeth mess is taken care of!

On a totally different note, my university interviewed me last month and wrote a fun article.. you can check it out here on their website

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario