30 septiembre 2011

Ayamonte tiene un color especial

Somehow or someway everything went over smoothly this summer and on Monday, as planned, I got on my plane in Seattle, touched down in DC to sprint to my next plane, and landed in Madrid to see the Spanish sunrise early Tuesday morning. I spent a few days with amigos in Sevilla before I made my way down to Ayamonte, my new pueblo on the border of Portugal- a pleasant change from the un-fresh airs of Huelva. I'll be spending another year working at the same high school and I have returned with ganas. It feels great to be back and I am so content with my new town, new piso, and new roommates.





The view from our terrace: Portugal, La Guadiana, and the Atlantic Ocean.
I have a good feeling about this new etapa in my Spanish vida.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario