02 noviembre 2010

Buenos días, noviembre...

These past few weeks have been real crazy with a whirlwind of problemas coming at me from both sides of the pond and for a good while all of the madness left me exhausted, overwhelmed, and wondering what the heck I am doing so far from home. Luckily though, the support of mama Rosa (and many others), along with a weekend spent with good friends in Sevilla and Granada reminded me why I love being here and yet again, I’m content, pasándolo bien, and stayin on my toes with all that is living abroad.

This morning I woke at 5am, freezing cold, with no hopes of falling back asleep. I came to terms with that fact and just got out of bed, showered, and took the scenic route to work. Thanks to fall back, the sun was already rising at 7am, and I was enjoyin my bus ride, lost in random thoughts staring out over the Atlantic. That was until the bus driver suddenly got on the loud speaker and started speaking German. The woman next to me began giggling like a crazy and I asked her, “es alemán el conductor?” and she just continued giggling, saying, no no, he just speaks german for fun..

Instead of trying to write about the good times that were passed in Granada for Halloween weekend with some members of Team America, I'll just post a few photos. It's time for me to get going on my chino store shopping experience, the great need for more blankets in my new flat (which, btw, is equipped w a rooftop terrace), and the fact that some gypsy just walked into this bar trying to sell me leaves means I really need to move on and pay for my cerveza...

Never stop exploring.





No puedo leer sin mis gafas, Alberto...

Anywho, I´m very busy the rest of the week with work, study, then fiesta fiesta.. I love life. <3 near and far,
Cotrina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario