10 diciembre 2010

Good times.

It´s Friday afternoon after my one day work week in the midst of wsu finals and I am nothing but smiles. Perhaps it´s the ever so welcome tshirt weather in the middle of december. Or maybe it´s the fact that I am about to head out on a road trip to Málaga with some very fun chicas for an impromptu weekend adventure? Who knows.
As for my renewal application scandal I have decided I am going to spend another year in the south of Spain because there is no place like it. However, I am trying to move to the Mediterranean coast or perhaps back to Sevilla. There is quite the lack of internet in my house no matter how many times I go talk to señor Julio at the Phone House, so I´m at the wifi cafe as usual setting up my new ultra-sexy Spanish laptop. Best Christmas present I have ever bought myself.
Hasta luego. Real update on Spain life hopefully before I head out to Amsterdam.

1 comentario: