01 junio 2012

Saying goodbye

 My two years at the high school in Cartaya City came to an end yesterday, and it was really hard to say goodbye. There were awkward, beautiful speeches, many tears, photo opps,  the cutest gifts, surprise parties, Sevillanas dancing, and so much more. My students and coworkers have been such a great part of my time here in Spain and it's hard to express all the emotions of leaving this and heading into the uncertain future of my life back in the States. I have learned so much and had such a wonderful experience here on the Costa de la Luz and I know I will be back to visit in the years to come. For now, I have a trip to Cantábria and Asturias planned, then passing back through here for two more goodbye parties and a flight home on June 19th.

My don Quijote statue.  Love it.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario