06 septiembre 2010

Sevilla


Well, there's photographic proof. I have made it. 3 flights, many bus rides, and a lot of sad goodbyes and happy holas later, I'm in Sevilla. I really hate the fact that I cannot sleep on airplanes and that for some reason, I am now very afraid of flying. I was sweating some painful bullets during every take-off, landing, and strange sound I heard the airplanes make. Teleportation really needs to hurry up and be invented.
Anywho, I am a very busy chica here trying to get my whole new life setup while trying to keep up with the online courses I'm taking through WSU, but things are fantastic. After finally sleeping last night and having a few cafe con leches on ice, I'm not even jet lagged. Despite not sleeping my entire 24-hour trip here, I arrived to Sevilla at 7pm and was full of raging Spanish energy til 1am.. only to wake up at 6 am way too hot to go back to sleep. Its about 100 degrees here everyday. Without air condicioner. Yum.
Tomorrow I'm going to Huelva to check out a few apartments, though I am pretty much set on a 2-bedrom with one other 21-year old girl who is Spanish. She has a dog, and a clean, beautiful place which almost makes it a done deal for me. I really only want to live with Spanish speakers so I can speak take as much advantage of my time here to be completely fluent.
Buenoo, I don't start work for another few weeks, so I'm sure things will slow down after a bit. Until then.. Adioooo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario